Procrastination at its finest

By | 18:19 Leave a Comment
Guys, I'd just like to apologise to you all for being so AWOL recently, thus missing two weekly posts. To cheer you lot up I will definitely (and this is a promise) be posting this Friday. I've sorted out my schedule to try and make my blog time a little more effiecient in the hopes that I will have something to post for you every week like I said I would. My problem is i'm a slight procrastinator. Don't get me wrong, I adore blogging to the moon and back, and I love talking to you guys on ask.fm, but I feel like I need to admit to you all that I do often leave my posts till the last minute. Sometimes I do them in advance, one post which is scheduled for Christmas, I began writing back in August when I was on holiday and away from all distractions like iPad games that require wifi, YouTube and other general internetty things. I usually have random bouts of creativity and I will sit in weird places in my house and just ramble about eyeshadow or hairspray or other stuff, kinda like I am doing now...

Deep metaphorical typing breaths Saffron, deep metaphorical typing breaths...(doesn't have such a good ring to it does it?)

But anyways, I've promised myself, and more importantly I've promised you guys that I'm gonna work significantly harder and stop being so blooming lazy. Therefore, I'm gonna end this long-winded apology right here and get onto some serious (me? serious? ahahhahah just kidding) blogging.

Laters alligators!

p.s. if you haven't already subscribed, you can do so via Google+ or e-mail if you're not into that sorta thing, what can I say? I'm accommodating!


0 comments:

Post a Comment