Autumn & Winter Fashion

By | 20:00 Leave a Comment
To coincide with my Autumn & Winter Favourites post I thought I'd do an Autumn & Winter Fashion post too. I've always been a fan of this time of year, Christmas is my favourite day and the lead up to it somehow seems to bring everyone together. I'm a lover of layering and so Autumn & Winter are the months when I can really go to town on my outfit choices - chunky knits, knee-high boots and bobble hats, my fashion heaven. Also, this is my first fashion post and i'm super excited to share my style with you guys, I just hope you like it!

Black, gold, caramel, wine and burgundy have always been favourite shades of mine this time of year so I've incorporated that into my chosen outfits as you can tell. Some of the pieces I actually own myself - the H&M jumper, Pandora ring and Levi jeans to name a few. I thought it would be good to include them as I both wear and adore them!

So here are my two outfits - one for day and one for night. I've tried to use a wide range of brands here so the pieces can be suitable for anyone, whether you like to save or splurge!



Zara Duffle Coat with Fur Hood in Caramel - £159
Lipsy Black 'Maisy' Mid Heel Ankle Boots - £75
H&M Knitted Jumper in Purple - £12.99     (I own)
Pandora March Birthstone Ring - £40     (I own)
New Look Pink Colour Fleck Bobble Hat - £7.99     (I own)
Levi's Modern Rise Demi Curve Skinny Jeans in Richest Indigo - £80     (I own)
Accessorize Spacedye Capped Gloves - £12 & Spacedye Chunky Rib Snood - £17

For my day outfit I kept it casual and practical. Now that the snow is fast approaching we all need to get out the hat, scarves and gloves! The H&M jumper I own in this wine colour, but also in grey which I showed in a previous post. I'm considering buying the jumper in other colours too haha! I bought the pink bobble hat from New Look last year and it is so cute - I just had to include it! As for the coat, well a client at work came in wearing it and I fell in love, the price tag has sadly prevented me from purchasing it though. The bag and the boots include gold metal detailing which is huuuuge at the moment, I just love the way black and gold looks together - so sleek! A pair of Levi's is something all girls need, especially girls who find it extremely hard to get jeans to fit them like me. Yeah they're kinda pricey but they are most definitely worth it, try on a pair and you'll see.




Jack Wills The Deavely Dress in Pearl - £98.50
Ted Baker Karsie Glitter Frame Clutch in Gold - £129
Twist Bolster Necklace, Atelier Swarovski by Christopher Kane - £695
Mango Faux Leather Biker Jacket - £49.99
JustFab Naples in Mint - £59

Now as for the night outfit, I sadly don't own any of these pieces. Despite this, I had so much fun putting it together because I have so many evening dresses in my wardrobe but rarely have the occasion to wear them. I guess I just love the glamour of evening wear, and I hope I expressed this in my outfit. I wanted the outfit to be feminine so I used the gorgeous scalloped dress alongside the glitter clutch but then merged it with the rock-chick vibe from the biker jacket, to make it more flirty as opposed to sickly-sweet. Now in all my outfits there needs to be a pop of colour, and that's where the mint-green peep toes come in! Last but not least I added the phenomenal Swarovski necklace to tie it all together - it has the feminine touch with the sparkles and the tough edge with the colour and thickness, by far my favourite piece out of both outfits.


What are your favourite Autumn & Winter Fashion pieces?

0 comments:

Post a Comment