Manicure Mondays - Illamasqua Collide

By | 23:22 Leave a Comment
I have a pretty vast collection of nail polishes that embarrassingly is three-figures, and yet I don't often paint my nails. Because of this, I decided to promise myself that every Monday I would get out my little pink and purple glittery toolbox, grab a shade that tickles my fancy and get painting!

This week, I thought I'd get away from the classic Autumnal colours and be a bit daring by sporting neon pink, yes, neon pink nails. I have two bottles of Collide because I got them in the Alter-Ego sets that Illamasqua kindly created for those with a weaker purse.

p.s. I would've shown you a picture of my nails but I've literally just smudged them, I'm not best pleased :(


What's your nail colour this week? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment