and we welcome The Mother Lode

By | 20:00 Leave a Comment
Urban Decay has once again created an almost unattainable piece of heaven, this time in the form of the Mother Lode, a limited-edition collection of  UD's legendary eyeshadows. The colour-rich collection which boasts 68 mind-blowing shades was created to celebrate the re-launch of Urban Decay's newly packaged and re-formulated shadows, which this collection contains all of. All of the eyeshadows are full-sized, individually packaged and easy to pop out. The collection also contains an exclusive four-pan Build Your Own Palette so you can create the most perfect mini palette with all the shades in your arsenal to choose from, and it is all housed in a beautiful purple open-top box.
yes, it really does exist *insert dribble here*

The Urban Decay website states 'From super smooth mattes, pearly satins and shades loaded with shimmer and glitter, to gorgeous duotones that change color before your eyes, it's all here. Switch between sultry neutrals and daring brights with shocking ease.' - I must admit, I have had dreams of owning this gorgeous collection, which were soon shattered by the stark reality that I sadly do not have several hundreds of pounds to spend on mere (she doesn't mean it, she loves you really!!) eyeshadows. Despite this, the set is actually value-for-money. I know it sounds surprising 'cause it's pretty pricey, but a single shadow is normally £14, and because there are all 68 shades that would mean it should cost £952, and yet you end up saving a whopping £507. I guess it's more of an investment, especially if you're a make-up junkie like me. You can continuously tell yourself that whilst you cry over your credit card bill at the end of the month, I won't be judging you, I promise.


Unless I win the EuroMillions sometime in the very near future, I think that this collection will just have to be a dream to me...sigh.

The Mother Lode costs £445 but is currently on sale at Debenhams for a mere(!) £400.50 

Do you pine for The Mother Lode too?

0 comments:

Post a Comment