Eylure Animal Testing Policy - August 2013

By | 20:00 Leave a Comment
It wasn't until a few weeks ago when I was on holiday that I'd noticed that although my blog was a cruelty-free blog, I'd never written posts regarding companies and their animal testing policies. This is why I'm going to start writing up the e-mail responses I've been given by these companies, to help you know which ones are cruelty-free and which ones aren't. If anyone has any requests on companies that they'd like to know are cruelty-free or not, you can pop on over to my ask.fm account where I'd be happy to e-mail that company for you.

If you haven't noticed, there is a new addition to my navigation bar up above. The Cruelty-Free section of my blog is where you'll find all things to do with these e-mail responses. I'm also going to compile my very own Do and Don't Test lists from the responses I've received from these companies, to aid you in shopping the animal-friendly way.


the Katy Perry lashes are definitely my favourite lashes of all time - and not just 'cause they're hers!

First up is Eylure. I've always been a big fan of their eyelashes, and it wasn't until about a year ago that I realised that they could be tested on animals. I was pretty oblivious, to say the least. I scoured the internet, and nowhere could I find anything regarding their animal testing policy. I sent Eylure the usual questions (Do you test any of your products/ingredients on animals? Also, do you sell in China?' on the 17th August 2013, and Original Additions (creators of Eylure) responded two days later:


'Hello There,

Thank you very much for your e-mail.

Our products are not tested on animals. I am afraid we do not currently have a distributor in China.

I hope this information is useful to you.'


I'm pretty happy with the response. They got back to me quickly and answered all of my questions, and I'm so chuffed that they're cruelty-free! Now I can add them to my Don't Test list.


Eylure's website - http://www.eylure.com/

Original Additions website - http://www.originaladditions.co.uk/


0 comments:

Post a Comment