Marks & Spencer's Haul

By | 21:10 Leave a Comment
Before I went on my holiday to Cyprus, my Mum and I went on several trips to Marks & Spencer's because one, it's one of our favourite shops, and two, we needed to get more stuff for our hols. Yes, we did need more. I find that Marks & Spencer's is extremely underrated with people my age, as it's dismissed for being a shop for 'the oldies'. I couldn't disagree more! Limited Edition (previously Limited Collection) is one of my favourite places to get my clothes from as they're great quality, reasonably priced, and on-trend. What more could you want?! Not to mention the Food department is amazing...


Normal M&S


M&S Collection Cat's Eye Sunglasses in Black - £15
When I saw these I just had to have them. They had them in a tortoiseshell finish as well, but I ended up going for the plain black as they're soooo Kourtney Kardashian. And if you know me, you'll know how much I love her.



M&S Collection Supersoft Ankle Socks 3 Pair Pack - £4
Yeah I know that socks aren't exactly exciting but I felt the need to tell you about them. I desperately needed some black socks for work (where I'm on my feet all day), so when I saw these super soft ones, I knew they'd do the job just fine.



Shoes (sadly can't find link)
Ahhhh, I love these shoes. At first I was unsure because of the height, but they've definitely grown on me. I surprisingly don't have many pairs of shoes and I wanted some that were classy but could be used for different occasions. These are pretty comfy and suuuuper elegant, something I could see the Duchess of Cambridge wearing, who happens to be one of my style icons.



M&S Active Santoni Seamfree Cropped Leggings in Pink Mix - £17.50
I just had to be a sheep didn't I?! I'd been wanting some yoga pants for ages as I'm forcing myself into starting jogging. I am yet to actually go, as my friend who I'm meant to be doing it with keeps making excuses. Shame on you, Shannon! Anyways, I love the fit and they're ridiculously comfy. I can see my wardrobe filling up with these soon enough... So tumblr.



Floral Collection Lavender Anti-Perspirant Deodorant - £2
There's not much to say about deodorant except that I'm on my third M&S one now (I think) and it does it's job, and is cheap at the same time!


M&S Outlet


M&S Collection Animal Print Round Frame Sunglasses - £9.50 (I think they were £6 in the Outlet)
As you can see, I have a thing for sunglasses at the moment. I got these from the Outlet a week or so after getting the Kourtney-esque sunnies, and loved them. Like I said, I wanted the tortoiseshell versions too, so when I saw these, I fell in love. These are currently my fave sunglasses as they're super wearable and so on-trend at the moment.



Limited Edition Flirt Plunge Push-Up Bikini Top - £4.99 
Limited Edition Flirt Side Tie Bikini Bottoms - £4.50
This is such a gorgeous bikini, I love it! I wore this several times on holiday in Cyprus and it's very supportive and comfortable, not to mention it gave me a good boost, if you know what I mean...*wink wink*.



Bouclé Jacket (can't find link)
Taking inspiration from the Duchess herself yet again, I opted for this classic jacket. I love the shape of it, it balances out my body perfectly. My Gran even commented on it, saying that it was 'very Chanel'. I have to agree, as it has that classic look of a Chanel piece, minus the £3,000 price tag. J'adore.



What have you bought recently?

0 comments:

Post a Comment