Harrogate Haul

By | 23:59 Leave a Comment
Last Saturday I had the day off work so me and mum decided to get on the train and go to the beautiful North Yorkshire town of Harrogate. After a couple of hours and a few purchases, I thought you guys might want to hear about my mini-haul seen as it's got some serious sale items!



Lush
First we went to Lush 'cause I've had these 10% off vouchers for yeeeears and been desperate to use them, but when I asked the shop assistant about them, he told me that they don't accept them anymore. Booooooooooooooo. Despite this, I'd had me eye on a lip scrub for a while, settled for Mint Julips (£5.50) because oh my god does it smell like After Eights... No joke I just wanna eat it! I also wanted some of them Toothy Tabs and tried one of the Dirty testers in the shop and almost threw up, safe to say I didn't purchase any...



H&M
Next up was H&M, the only shop that seems to stock clothes that actually fit my waist, hurrah! I'm not sure of you guys know this, but I'm kinda a crazy cat lady. I have two of my own and I treat them like my children. I love them. A lot. So, when I spotted this black skater skirt with cats on (£12.99) I couldn't resist, it's just so cute! I also purchased this grey jumper (also £12.99) seen as it's Autumn now and we're getting constant temperatures of 10'C here... Dad's too tight to let me put the radiators on and always says that if I'm cold I should just put a jumper on, so I really do need to stock up.




Hamfields Crew in Damson, £39
Brierley Vest in Almond, £12
& Fernham Skinny Jean in
Hibiscus, $34
Jack Wills
Last but certainly not least I went to (drumroll please) Jack Wills. Ah Jack Wills, a love affair that has lasted several beautiful years. Me and mum just went in to 'have a look' like usual but ended up coming out with the Brierley Vest in Almond (was £19.50, reduced to £12), Fernham Skinny Jean in Hibiscus (was £49.50, reduced to £34) and finally the Hamfields Crew in Damson (was £49.59, reduced to £39). As you can tell by the prices, they were all in the sale, boooooyaaaaa!




(PS I know I didn't show my face in the photos - I'm not hiding my identity, just hiding my makeupless face, something that none of you would ever want to see haha)

Have you been on any shopping trips recently?

0 comments:

Post a Comment