Illamasqua Haul

By | 21:43 Leave a Comment



I wasn't sure what to write for today's blog post, I've have loads of suggestions from you guys but none of them were appropriate for this week so I've filed them away for later. Luckily, I haven't left you with nothing because I got a delivery today, a nice black box filled with Illamasqua goodies so I thought I'd share them with you!


Rich Liquid Foundation
in 133 - £7.50 

Light Liquid Foundation
in 133 - £7.50
Concealer
in 105 - £5 


Illamasqua have been having this 'secret sale' where products can cost either £5 (lipstick, concealer) or £7.50 (foundation) and I got informed of this by an old school friend who'd tweeted about it. Obviously with me being a make-up junkie I just had to check it out...and make a few purchases ;). My box of goodies include super white concealer (it was £5, why the hell not) and black lipstick (perfect for Halloween, and with the pigmentation that Illamasqua have to offer I really couldn't say no), not the most obvious of choices but they were cheap and I'm all for a bargain. £30 for 5 full-sized Illamasqua products? I didn't believe it was possible either.



Lipstick
in Sangers - £5 
Lipstick
in Pristine - £5

















Have you purchased any luxury bargains recently?

0 comments:

Post a Comment