Lee Stafford's Wonder Spray review

By | 23:07 Leave a Comment

It usually takes me around half an hour to blow dry my hair 'cause I have a lot of it and it's pretty long. Because of this, I've always put off blow drying my hair and therefore rarely straightening it. I know blow drying is bad for your hair, but as long as you're not doing it every day it's fine, but I'd maybe do it once a month if that.

When I went to Home Bargains (if you've never been in you need to) a couple months ago I saw that they had a load of Lee Stafford stuff but at a fraction of the price. I picked up a few products but the one I was most excited to try was the Wonder Spray which promises to reduce the time it takes to blow dry hair and also helps de tangle hair. Now if you know me you'll know that I'm a huge fan of Lee Stafford's products, and so although I had my reservations about the spray, I did believe that it could work. And boy, does it work.

Like I said before it usually takes me around half an hour to dry my hair, so I expected that the spray would maybe reduce the time to around 20 minutes. I was shocked that after 4 minutes, yes 4 minutes, my hair was completely dry. This spray cost me like £3 and yet it does that! I am so pleased with this product and intend on buying more. Home Bargains probably won't sell it again but I know Boots do, and I'm more than happy to pay full price. 

The back of the bottle/can (I don't really know what it is) says that it's 'full of extra special ingredients to improve the smoothness of the surface of the hair and reduce friction, for easier combing and detangling of wet hair. With added heat protection to protect hair up to the heat of 220'C. It also contains a little bit of hold to keep your style once you have blow dried it into place!' And it doesn't lie! Not only did it help reduce blow drying time dramatically, my hair seemed less frizzy than it usually does when I blow dry, and it did make combing my hair easier. Plus it has the typical Lee Stafford scent that lasts and makes your hair smell b-e-a-utiful!

If you're a busy person like me and don't have the time or the effort to blow dry your hair, but wish you could, I'd highly recommend this Wonder Spray, RRP'd at £6.19 at Boots.

this one gets - I can't fault it!

What's your favourite Lee Stafford product?


0 comments:

Post a Comment