Bourjois La Creme Des Levres Lip Cream review

By | 23:59 Leave a Comment
from left to right - 01 Beige Veloute, 02 Rose Voluptue, 03 Rose Doux, 05 Rose Moelleux, 07, Praline Dolce, 08 Brun Onctueux
If you don't already know, not only am I an avid blogger, I'm also an ebayer. Basically I buy makeup in bulk and then sell it super cheap. How cheap you ask? 99p starting price (no I don't make a profit, I'm starting out and need positive feedback so I'm being kind). Oh am I good aren't I ;) these past few weeks I've been selling Bourjois' La Creme Des Levres Lip Cream which is now discontinued so the only way to buy it is through ebayers like me or in bulk. Because I'm selling them here, I thought I'd do a review alongside to show what I think of them - truthfully.

The back of the tube says "shiny, nourishing and light texture' which I can't deny. It's much lighter than a gloss, almost balm-like but a little more glamorous. If that makes sense, haha! For a start they're not glosses, they're creams. Most of you will be thinking 'what's the difference?' and yeah I guess some of you wouldn't be able to tell the difference but for beauty junkies like me, there is a big difference. I usually find glosses to be fairly gloopy and sticky. 'Slime-like' if you will. Lip creams are, well, creamy. You don't get that stickiness that you can get with many glosses, that's why I personally prefer creams. If you don't like glosses but love balms, and just wish that they had a more pigmented colour (which balms rarely do), you'll love the BLCDL (oo, an acronym, get me) Lip Cream.

Bourjois brought out the La Creme Des Levres Lip Creams back a few years ago but for some unknown reason were discontinued, to many peoples dismay. I honestly do love these creams, mainly because I've always wanted a pigmented gloss but could never find one, they always looked rich in colour but once applied were almost clear. That's where the Bourjois Lip Creams come in, they're well pigmented, more than you'd expect. 

All of the lip creams feature an almond scent/flavour which I adore. Have to keep stopping myself from licking it off though... My favourite colours in the range have to be 05 Rose Moelleux (soft orange) and 03 Rose Doux (bubblegum pink).

This one gets - 

Have you tried the BLCDL Lip Cream? 


0 comments:

Post a Comment