What's In My Make-Up Bag? 2013

By | 00:35 Leave a Comment
I have seen many bloggers and vloggers do a 'What's In My Make-Up Bag' post and I've been wanting to do one for a while, but recently I got a request to do it so I thought what the hell! I'm gonna show my makeup in order of application, and if you want reviews on any of the products comment below or message me on ask.fm and I might write one! Lets get started :D




Ted Baker Make-Up Bag

Urban Decay b6 Vitamin-Infused Complexion Prep Spray (applied after toner, before moisturiser) - £21


The Body Shop Concealer Pencil (I depot as it's much easier to use, and apply it under and around the eye) - £9

EcoTools Concealer Brush (used to apply the Bourjois concealer) - £5.49

Bourjois Healthy Mix Concealer (as a base concealer) - £7.99

Real Techniques Detailer Brush (used to apply the yellow S&G Concealer) - £21.99 (part of a set)

Soap & Glory Kick Ass Concealer (the pink shade to lighten under the eye and the yellow shade for blemishes not hidden by the Bourjois Healthy Mix Concealer) - £10

Real Techniques Buffing Brush (used to apply foundation) - £21.99 (part of a set)

No7 Beautifully Matte Foundation - £12.95

Real Techniques Duo-Fibre Face Brush (used to apply both powders) - £23.99 (part of a set)


Real Techniques Duo-Fibre Contour Brush (used to apply bronzer) - £23.99 (part of a set)

The Body Shop Honey Bronze Bronzing Powder - £13

Ted Baker Beauty Blusher Brush (used to apply blusher)







What's in YOUR make-up bag?!
~requested~

0 comments:

Post a Comment