Autumn & Winter Favourites

By | 23:15 Leave a Comment
Now that Autumn is finally upon us and Summer feels like months ago, I thought I'd treat you guys to an Autumn & Winter favourites post, so I can tell you guys what I adore during these colder and darker, yet more beautiful months. I also thought it would be ever so nice of me to do both cheap and premium alternatives, so anyone on any budget would be able to enjoy the same stuff as me!

First up, is skin/bodycare because we need to look after our skin even more during these cold months!

Lip Scrub 
Cheap: my D.I.Y. Lemon Lip Scrub (post coming soon!)
Premium: Lush Lip Scrub in Mint Julips (smells like After Eights which are a Christmas staple) - £5.50



Hand Cream
Cheap: Soap & Glory Hand Food - £5 (125ml)
Premium: the Body Shop Hemp Hand Protector - £10 (100ml)



Body Scrub 
Cheap: Ted Baker Butterfly Wings Body Scrub - £6.50 (300ml)
Premium: Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Body Scrub (this stuff smells phemomenal but doesn't taste too good though...) - £8 (300ml)



Body Butter (because lotion just won't do)
Cheap: Soap & Glory the Righteous Butter - £10.50 (300ml)
Premium: the Body Shop Strawberry Body Butter - £13 (200ml)



Bubble Bath (indulging in a hot bubble bath when it's cold outside, ahhh) 
Cheap: Soap & Glory Calm One Calm All Bubble Bath - £6 (500ml) 
Premium: Boux Avenue Pink Taffeta Bubble Bath - £10 (300ml) 


Next, makeup!

I find that I reach for burgundy and bright red lip products and rosy blushers more during this time of year 'cause one, I'm paler so it complements my skin tone, plus it matches the fallen leaves and Christmas decorations...ahh Christmas<3 



Lipstick
Cheap: Barry M Lip Paint in 162 - £4.49 & Barry M Lip Lacquer Crayon in No2 - £4.99
Premium: Illamasqua Lipstick in Ignite, Sangers & Encounter (I'm a big fan, can you tell?) - £16.50



Lipgloss
Cheap: Bourjois La Creme Des Levres Lip Cream in 05 Rosé Moelleux - 99p starting price at my ebay
Premium: Illamasqua Intense Lipgloss in Follow - £14.50



Lip Balm
Cheap: The Body Shop Christmas Edition Lip Balms in Spiced Vanilla, Cranberry Joy and Candied Ginger - discontinued sadly :( but, they do have new versions, Cranberry being the one that I purchased but still have to critique
Premium: Balmi Lip Balm in Mint - £4.99



Blusher
Cheap: Sleek Blush in Rose Gold from the Contouring and Blush Palette in Light - £4.49 (£9.99 for palette)
Premium: No7 Natural Blush in 12 Coral Flush - £8


As for eyes, it's all about purple, grey, gold and dark caramel as they are always big this time of year. Think rich hues with golden shimmers or alternatively colours that don't stray from your skin colour, as the no-make-up-make-up look is huuuuuge this season!



Cheap: Bourjois Little Round Pot Eyeshadow in (from left to right) 72 Violet Absolu, 12 Bleu Magnetique, 55 Bleu Myosotis, 90 Blanc Diaphane, 93 Tabac Blond & 05 Brun Irreel - 99p starting price at my ebay



Premium: Urban Decay Naked (£36), Naked2(also £36), Naked Basics(£20), Glinda & Theodora Great and Powerful Oz palettes(£35 each) and also Melt and Rock, that I got in my BYOP's (£14 each). What can I say - Urban Decay eyeshadows will always make the top of my lists! Also Illamasqua Liquid Metal in Electrum (£17.50) which not only makes a great eye primer but also a fabulous eyeliner, it's so creamy and pigmented!


Subscribe to my blog so you can be notified when the sister post, Autumn & Winter Fashion comes out, plus it'll put a big smile on my face! 

What are your Autumn & Winter favourites?

0 comments:

Post a Comment