White Rose Haul

By | 23:28 Leave a Comment
Last Monday I went to White Rose with my Mum as it was a Bank Holiday and I needed some stuff for my holiday. I always find White Rose to be fairly calm ever since the Trinity Centre was built. I like it when it's calmer though as I'm not a fan of crowds, plus you get more of a chance to look around when you're not being pushed and shoved all the time.


Zara
please ignore the fake tan mishap on my hands, it won't happen again
Zara Trafaluc High-Waisted Shorts in Yellow - £9.99 (on sale & can't find link)
Zara Trafaluc Crochet Crop Top in Mid-Ecru - £25.99
Zara Trafaluc Crochet Shorts in Light Salmon-Pink - £25.99
First up, we went into Zara. By far one of my favourite shops as I can actually fit into a lot of their pieces, something that is a rarity for me. Ah the perks of being a pear (don't know your body shape? find out here)! I managed to snag quite a few items, all of which are perfect for my upcoming Cypriot holiday. I adore this white crochet crop top, it makes a nice change from all my vests! I feel like it could be easily dressed up or down, simply depending on what kind of bottoms and shoes I opt for.
The last time I went to WR I saw these yellow shorts and tried them on in green, but just wasn't happy with the colour. Sadly they didn't have any of the other colours in my size. So, when I went back and found the yellow ones, I just had to get them!
The last piece I got from Zara were these peach crochet shorts. They're fairly loose, so perfect for the heat, and they have pockets! This sounds weird but if I ever find 'hidden' pockets on bottoms, it makes me really happy. I often can't wear bottoms with pockets on as they make my hips look wider, but if they're 'hidden' like these, they give me all the satisfaction for lipgloss and BlackBerry space, without making me look like I've put on a stone round my hips. Brilliant!


Miss Selfridge
This is what starts to happen when all the photos are going wrong...

Miss Selfridge Petites Lime Crop Vest - £12
Next, we popped into Miss Selfridge. Now, I don't normally go in here as I find it can be kinda pricey but the window display featured some fabulous outfits. Despite not getting the outfits I (and my mum - yes my mum) loved as, like I said, they were fairly pricey, I got a beautiful, vibrant lime-coloured and white-speckled loose vest top.


H&M

H&M Skater Skirt - £14.99 (can't find the link)
We then went into H&M where I was finally able to get a co-ord. Well, I already had the jacket from a previous trip but after spotting this skater skirt in the exact same print I just couldn't help myself! Sadly, when I got home, the skirt and jacket didn't work together in the way I'd hoped. Seperately, they were beautiful, but together they made me look bulky. I kinda guessed that would happen but I'd hoped for the best anyway. Plus, I thought the jacket was shorter. Sigh. Still, it's a beautiful skirt, it just looks like I'm still on the hunt for my ideal co-ord.


Superdrug

I popped into Superdrug and got two more of their Micellar Waters from their B. Pure range. I got my first one in my last haul and although I'm not obsessed with it, it's pretty good for the price. Plus, it was still on offer so I thought I might as well stock up as I've gone through the first one fairly quickly so far.


What have you purchased recently?

0 comments:

Post a Comment