Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paints - the Spring 2014 Collection

By | 20:00 Leave a Comment
from left to right - Sugar Apple, Rose Hip & Huckleberry

I know I'm pretty late to blog about these but I've only just recently got them. As you're all aware, I'm a huge fan of the Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paints, and I'm even more excited about them since they added 3 new colours to their range - Sugar Apple (soft mint), Rose Hip (pale baby pink) and Huckleburry (it could be Huckleberry but I have no idea...it's a pale baby blue, that's all I know).


from left to right - Sugar Apple, Rose Hip & Huckleberry

These shades are so sweet yet wearable. Perfect for work as they're so classic! I actually wore Huckleberry to work a few weeks back and I received so many compliments for it, with people thinking I'd had a gel manicure (yet again)! I'm practically a walking advertisement for Barry M, what can I say...

I just adore all three colours, they remind me of macarons (that I am yet to try. Sigh.) and ice cream. Aaaaand now I'm hungry...

What is your favourite shade? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment