Leeds Haul

By | 20:33 Leave a Comment
A couple of weeks ago me and my friend Shannon popped into Leeds for a few hours on a miserable Thursday afternoon. Leeds is the home of the Victoria Quarter and Trinity Centre, making it one of the best shopping destinations in the UK (if you haven't been and you adore shopping, you need to visit!). I feel pretty lucky to be able to have almost every shop you could imagine all situated in one area. My purse, on the other hand, doesn't love it so much.

Surprisingly, I didn't actually go into Leeds with the intention of buying beauty products, I actually went because I really really reaaaally wanted Iggy Azalea's The New Classic album. HMV did have it, but didn't have the Deluxe edition, which is what I wanted. So of course, I had to cheer myself up with make-up...I just had to.


I'd seen this in an e-mail I received a few weeks back and after looking it up on their website I really wanted to try it out. Now although I work in a hairdressers and therefore get my hair done for free, I've never actually had my hair dyed. I'm pretty lucky to have hair that's in good condition and I know what dyeing can do to your hair so I've always been put off. Because of this, I'd been wanting to try hair chalks out for a while so when I found out that Body Shop were selling some in pink and in blue, I knew I'd have to try it out. For £5 why not?!




I like (but not love) their Lasting Perfection Concealer and I've been wanting a cheap (but good quality) foundation for a while so I picked this up. When I got home so many people had said bad things about the foundation and despite the colour (I didn't realise they had a Porcelain shade), I actually like it. I might do a review on it sometime in the near future so keep your eyes peeled!



As I've said many times before, I adore NC's Pressed Powder. I also adore their Loose Powder and decided to pick up two!




Ah, my one true nail-love. Adored by many, raved by me. These were the last two I needed to complete my collection...until I found out that Barry M were releasing MORE shades, this time a Summer 2014 collection (read about the Summer 2013 collection here). I'll obviously be buying the Summer 2014 shades too, and there shall be a post on the Spring Collection up soon. I LOVE THEM.




As I mentioned a few paragraphs above, I don't love the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer as much as everyone else seems to, therefore I am still on the hunt for 'the perfect concealer'. As I love everything I've tried from NC I thought I'd have a try with their CoverUp Cream, and so far, I'm impressed.




Montagne Jeunesse Blemish Mud Face Mask - £0.79
Me and my mum are (secretly) obsessed with Home Bargains. If you haven't already heard of it, it's basically a shop that sells well-known brands (and some unknown ones) at a cheaper price. Sometimes a super cheap price, but not always. I'm a lover of Montagne Jeunesse and their fab face masks and whenever I get them, I get them from Home Bargains. They always have a good selection and they always seem to be on 3 for £2, that's why I bought three!

What have you purchased recently?

0 comments:

Post a Comment