What I Got For Christmas...

By | 21:04 Leave a Comment
You may or may not know that it was Christmas Day a couple weeks back. The 25th of December to be precise. And on that day, to celebrate the birth of baby Jesus, we give our friends and family gifts and I thought it would be a good idea to share mine with you all, because I love you guys ;)

*disclaimer* I'm not doing this to show off, I love reading these posts and I know many others who enjoy them too. Therefore, if you write any negative comments they will be ignored (ooooh, get me trying to be all mean hehe). But seriously, I am a very lucky girl and I am aware of it so please be nice :)


I'm not going to list everything I got so I'm just going to mention the big stuff, but I got lots of little things like lip balms, fluffy socks and money!


My 'main' present was a Canon EOS 600D with a Canon camera bag which I'm so unbelievably happy to have because that means better quality photos for my blog and maybe even the start of a YouTube channel... haha we'll have to see!


I got some beauty and bath products (Ted Baker the Great and the Gorgeous, Soap & Glory's Relax Station, the Body Shop Mango Butter Up duo and Ted Baker Holy Smoke) which I was obviously chuffed about, especially when they were from three of my fave brands!


I'd been needing a new dressing gown for a while, so I asked my Gran for B by Ted Baker's moleskin long robe in Dark Purple and she came up trumps! Mum & Dad got me some Hello Kitty pyjamas as well, which are the comfiest pyjamas ever might I add...


As you have to at Christmas, I got plenty of chocolate. This included Heroes, Celebrations, and my all-time favourites - Ferrero Rochers. Ah, Ferrero Rochers... *attacks box*


Last but not least, I got a pair of Pandora Silver Aquamarine March Birthstone Stud Earrings, a white wood letter sorter (that i'm using as a makeup palette holder), giant sheep slipper and matching gadget holder, Very British Problems book, Hunter welly socks and finally a Jack Wills Tinsbury Cable Crew in Linen.


What did you get for Christmas?


0 comments:

Post a Comment