My Blog's 1st Birthday!

By | 15:34 Leave a Comment
Yes I started my blog on the 3rd December and yes it's January but I thought of this post a little late so don't judge me. Anywaaaaaaaaaaay

HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY MY DARLING BLOG! 

Last week (Saturday 28th December to be precise) I woke to find that I had passed the 3,000 page view mark which has put the biggest smile on my face. 

Also, I've reached a total of 81 followers so I'd like to give a big hug to every single one of you that reads my blog, it honestly does mean a lot. 

And to all of you that talk to me on ask.fm and give me ideas on what to post, there would probably not be as many posts without you haha! You give me the motivation to write! 

Some people might think that I don't have many followers or page views to say I've been blogging for a year but I don't care about all that, I only care if you guys enjoy what I have to say and if that's only one of you, I'm happy with that.

Followers 
GFC: 2 
Google+: 7 
Bloglovin: 68 
E-mail Subscription: 4 
Twitter: 171 
Tumblr: 36
Ask.fm: 16 (4913 answers!!!) 

p.s. if you're a follower and you like my blog, you could always tell your friends about it, you know, if you want to ;)

How have you all been this week?

0 comments:

Post a Comment