Illamasqua Birthday Haul

By | 19:00 Leave a Comment




Unless you've been living under a rock these past couple of years you'll have heard about Illamasqua. Whether it be from people within the industry, spotting their gorgeous stores (their Victoria Quarter flagship for me) or from my twitter, as I tweet about the company pretty much every day. I. Love. Them. The company represents art, individuality, AND they're cruelty-free. I can't rave about them enough. So, when I got a 15% off voucher in an e-mail from them, to celebrate my 'Birthnight' I just couldn't resist. I already get 10% off online as a loyal customer (yes, they do loyalty discounts!!!) so it was the perfect opportunity to grab the products I'd had my eyes on.




After around 2 hours and various talks with myself about how 'although I want this' and 'although I want that' I didn't actually need them. Sad face. So I ended up only getting the things I really did need, plus a Sealing Gel. Don't judge me. As well as the Sealing Gel (£7 - with discounts £5.35) I bagged The Ultimate Skin Trinity set (£50 - with discounts £42.50), which included a Skin Base Foundation (usually £27), Skin Base Lift (usually £16) and a Hydra Veil (usually £27). I'd been wanting a Hydra Veil and Skin Base Foundation for aaaages, but was put off by the SBF as according to the online foundation shade comparison chart, they didn't have a matching shade for my usual 133. After tweeting about my sadness, Illamasqua swiftly replied, informing me that I did have a match in 06. I thought that I might as well get the Skin Trinity as, like I said, I'd been wanting the HV and SBF for ages. The Skin Trinity also includes Skin Base Lift which is basically a concealer. Sadly, they didn't have my shade so I opted for White Light, as I thought I'd be better of with a white concealer (I'm pretty pale) as opposed to one that was waaay too dark for my skin.


Skin Base Foundation in shade SB06 - £27 (RRP)
Hydra Veil - £27 (RRP)
Skin Base Lift in White Light - £16 (RRP)
Sealing Gel - £7 (RRP)

What are your favouite Illamasqua products?

0 comments:

Post a Comment