Manicure Monday - No7 Stay Perfect in Snowflake

By | 20:00 Leave a Comment
This week I decided to go back to an old obsession of mine - white nails. Now, I remember that I was in like year 8 when I started wearing white nail polish because Miley Stewart (alter-ego of Hannah Montana fyi) wore it and it looked fabulous on her. I always laugh when I reminisce about those days because there were these girls in my class that weren't nice at all, and they laughed when I first wore it. Yet, a few weeks later they were all rocking white nail polish. It wasn't funny when they wore it. Anyways, despite the nasty girls in my set, I continued to wear it but haven't worn it in yeeears. So, the other day when I was looking at my nail polish rack and spotted No7's Snowflake I thought I would go white and classic once again. And boy, do I love it!



What's your nail colour this week?

0 comments:

Post a Comment