Manicure Monday - No7 Stay Perfect in Devils Delight & Barry M Limited Edition Christmas Gold

By | 23:27 Leave a Comment
Yes I know it's Tuesday not Monday but I'm having a pampering day today because it's CHRISTMAS EEEEEVVVVVEEEEE! Despite how excited I sounded then I'm actually not excited at all. I'm a firm believer that without snow, you just can't feel Christmassy. It was the same as last year, we didn't get snow in Leeds until January and it was heeeeavy! So last year I wasn't in the Christmas spirit either, and that makes me sad because I love Christmas so much.

Although I'm not feeling Christmassy, Christmas is around the corner (one more sleep!!) and I thought I'd go all festive and opt for a cherry red polish in the form of No7s Stay Perfect Nail Colour in Devils Delight and then Barry M's Limited Edition Christmas Gold Nail Paint on my ring finger to add a touch of sparkle.





Oh, and I hope you all have a fantastic Christmas!

What's your nail colour this week?

0 comments:

Post a Comment