Boots Haul

By | 23:05 Leave a Comment
Around Christmas time Boots always chuck a bunch of vouchers (not literally) at their Advantage Card holders and therefore I decided to pop along to Boots in Leeds City Centre and cash a few in!

I know this isn't really post related, but I found my camera earlier and I got all over-excited because now you're getting 10 mega-pixels (omg amaze) worth of image quality, WAHOO!



Eau De Soap & Glory Formula 2 Perfume Spray - £16.50
If you've read my (first-ever!) post on my top 5 perfumes you'd know that I adore this perfume - it came in at No5 and has always been one of my faves. So when I got a Soap & Glory points voucher I thought 'what the hell' and bought a bottle seen as my other one ran out about a year ago and I missed it.



Barry M Lip Liner in 3 - £2.95 (got mine free)
I only have 5 lipliners, three of which are very similar nude coral shades and the other two are dark pinks. Apart from nude coral lipsticks, my most popular used lipsticks are red. Therefore, I needed a red lipliner and Barry M came to the rescue!



Natural Collection Pressed Powder in Cool x3 - £1.99 each (got two free)
Ah Natural Collection, a brand that I find is seriously underestimated. I adore their pressed powders and at £1.99 they're worth a try. I originally put six in my basket but my friend said that I looked ridiculous and would be better off getting other products - harsh, but right.



Natural Collection Blushed Cheeks (L-R) in Pink Cloud & Sweet Cheeks - £1.99 each
Because i'm a huge fan of their powders I thought i'd give their blushers a go, and bought one in Pink Cloud and one in Sweet Cheeks. I hope they impress!



Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in Fair 1 - £4.19
I have heard almost every beauty blogger rave about this concealer to the moon and back. I'm a huge fan of Zoe Sugg's (Zoella) and she can't stop going on about it, so I decided to get it and see what all the fuss was about! P.S. ignore the smudged packaging - it's well loved hehe.



Boots Botanicals Moisturising Gloves - £4
Because I work in a hair salon I have dermatitis which flares up the most during these colder months. I've always hated putting the cream on my hands at night because it's pretty oily and didn't want my hair to get greasy, and I used to wear normal gloves but they made my hands itchy and come out in heat rashes - not cute. Therefore, I decided to grab some of these gloves that are specifically designed to wear over moisturiser. Baby soft hands here I come!



Natural Collection Lip Lines in Mulberry - £1.99
Due to there being a 3 for 2 on I needed (yes, needed) to get something around the £2 mark to make it work out evenly and what not. As I told you before that I was lacking lip liners, I thought i'd visit Natural Collection again and bag this deep pink shade. I kinda wished i'd got a different shade now but for £1.99 I can't really complain.



Boots Tea Tree & Witch Hazel Exfoliating Face Scrub - £3.79
I got another points voucher but this time it was for the Boots Tea Tree & Witch Hazel range. I'd used this scrub before and I wouldn't scream and shout about it but I can't say much bad about it either, so I got another one haha!



Collection Extreme 24 Hour Felt Tip Liner in 1 Black - £2.99
I'm a huge fan of felt tip liners because I find liquid eyeliner too tricky and pencil eyeliner seems to tug too much and not give me the finish I desire. I already own one by No7 but have always been unsure of it and thought I might as well compare it to this one!

Have you been to Boots recently?

0 comments:

Post a Comment