White Rose Haul 2

By | 22:24 Leave a Comment
So I'm kinda a little in love with White Rose, a shopping centre near where I live in Leeds, I explaned my love for it in my first WR haul so this time i'm just gonna get stuck in. Enjoy my post my beautiful readers (oh how cheesy)!


Schuh
After buying my first ever pair of Vans which you may have seen in my last White Rose haul, I fell in love. Because I'm always on my feet at work I need comfy shoes, and because the weather is getting hotter my boots that I usually wear are becoming too hot and unsuitable. I really wanted to wear my Vans to work but the dress code is monochrome, therefore no pink Vans allowed :( so when I went back to WR I popped into Schuh and got another pair but this time in black.




I got some vouchers through the post and I'd been wanting the new collection of Barry M Gelly Nail Paints so I thought 'what the hell' I'll go in and get a couple new gelly nail paints (check out my review for them here)! Sadly, they only had Guava in stock so an hour later I left with Guava and a big bag full of other products including S&G Calm One, Calm All Bubble Bath x2, S&G Sugar Crush Body Wash, Boots Soltan Self-Tan Gel, Boots Tea Tree & Witch Hazel Exfoliating Face Scrub and Barry M Sequin Nail Effects Nail Paint in Pink...oops (I needed to cheer myself up due to the lack of Gelly nail paints don't judge me k).





Zara is by far one of my favourite shops purely because I find it really hard to get clothes to fit me due to the fact I've got a small waist. Their clothes are tailored to slimmer women so I usually come out of there with a few golden buys, and this time I managed to bag these beautiful shorts! Not only that, but as me and my mum were about to leave we stumbled across the perfume cabinet, we've always known it was there but we decided to have a look at them seen as mum needed some more perfume. Looking at a 100ml bottle of Zara Woman - Oriental I was shocked that the price sticker had '£9.95' on it. As if a 100ml bottle of perfume would cost that?! Obviously I had to get it. Not like I don't have loads of perfume or anything... Hehehehehehe.





I'd got a notification through on my iPad the day before our shopping trip from the Body Shop saying that they had 40% off, and me being the cosmetic lover that I am just had to have a quick snoop on their app and see what they had to offer. After around an hour and adding over 30 products to my wishlist, I managed to whittle it down, go into the store and make my purchases. I ended up with Vitamin E Cool BB Cream, Honey Bronze Bronzing Powder in the shade No3: Medium Matte (my new staple!), Skin Primer Matte It, Cranberry Joy Body, Room & Linen Spritz and my favourite under-eye Concealer Pencil in shade 02 (I like to de-pot it as it's much easier to use your finger than the pencil).





Of course, how could I go to White Rose and not grace Boux Avenue with my presence? Around an hour later of chatting to one of the lovely shop assistants, I was told off for thinking I was a band size of 32 when in fact I'm a 28, but because they don't do 28's for my cup size I have to settle with 30 and go up a cup size (oh how being petite can suck) but on the bright side, (and I quote from my new best friend that was the shop assistant) I've lost weight but had a boob job! Not only did I have a gabfest with her, but I also picked out one of the most beautiful bikinis I have ever seen, and a pair of invisible knickers but lets just pretend that didnt happen. I also got a couple of fancy-looking vintage perfume bottles that I've had my eye on for a while, I'll have to go back and get the other one next time I go!






Went for a wander round Topshop like you do and came across a little stand selling sweets and started (quietly) freaking out when I saw that they sold purple glitter Hello Kitty Pez dispensers. Four of my favourite things, rolled into one! After taking a while to calm down (I get excited over the littlest things, I know I'm weird) I grabbed one and a pack of refills too. I used to always get Pez sweets whenever i went on holiday and when I became a veggie I had to stop because I didn't know if I could eat them or not, but a couple of days before I went shopping I actually googled if they were, so finding them in Topshop was such a coincidence! Mmmmmmm, cherry Pez...


What are your favourite shops? Have you bought anything recently?



0 comments:

Post a Comment