my eBay project

By | 21:49 Leave a Comment
I've started buying genuine makeup in bulk and selling them on eBay at a cheaper price than sold in shops. Because I've only just started I can only list 10 things every month, this month I'm selling Bourjois La Creme des Levres Lip Cream in various shades which is RRP'd at £6.99 but I'm selling them for £3.50 - bargain ;)

In the future I will be selling No7 Stay Perfect Nail Colour, Bourjois Bio Detox Organic foundation, Bourjois eyeshadows, Urban Decay Lipsticks, Bourjois Rouge Hi-Tech Lip Tint and many other products. I'll pop a post on here before I put new products up, and may even give a review on them too!

I only ship to addresses in the UK via First Class Royal Mail so I'm sorry if you live overseas. There is a link at the top of the page to my eBay account so check out my products and comment below or send me a message on ask.fm telling me what you'd like me to sell! 

Happy eBaying!

0 comments:

Post a Comment