Brand-New Barry M Gelly Nail Paints!

By | 22:04 Leave a Comment
I just had to tell you guys about the new 5 colours added to the Gelly Nail Paint line! As you may already know, I'm obsessed with them. The new colours came out a while ago but when I went into Boots to buy them all (obviously) they only had one colour in, Guava. But thanks to Leeds Bradford International Airport for their Superdrug in Departures, I managed to snag the other four colours! So here they are, soooo preeeettttttyyyyyyyy... (I said it like Natalie Portman when she was in the Black Swan and her mum just bought her that cake for getting the role as Swan Queen, god I love that film! Why do I always use brackets to digress...)


from left to right - Blue Grape, Guava, Key Lime, Mango and Passion Fruit


An electric blue shade - Blue Grape 

A camo/lime green shade - Key Lime

A soft bright orange shade - Mango

A minty teal shade - Guava 

A deep bright pink - Passion Fruit



These irresistible summer shades are a must to add to my collection (a daunting  104, oopsies). I'm not reviewing them seen as I've already done it here, and they haven't changed they're just new colours so there'd be no point!

What's your favourite holiday nail colour? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment