My First YouTube Video - Introducing Me

By | 18:14 Leave a Comment


So remember when I decided NOT to do YouTube and I wrote a whole blog post about it? Yeah, well, turns out I finally plucked up the courage to do one. It's just down there if you wanna have a look (get your mind out of the gutter right now).





It's not as scary as I thought it would be - the only scary bit is that people I know have watched it, and will probably continue to watch them. Don't get me wrong - I don't mind that friends and family see them. It's when people from my old school watch them and have nothing but negative things to say about them. You know the type. Thinking they're the best things since sliced bread and always have resting bitch face. But it's okay - because you're always going to have negative people trying to bring you down. You've just gotta try your best to not let them get to you. That's what I told myself whilst I sent her a lengthy Facebook message letting her know that being a bully gets you nowhere...



Do any of you guys have YouTube channels?


"Never, never be afraid to do what's right, especially if the well-being of a person or animal is at stake. Society's punishments are small compared to the wounds we inflict on our soul when we look the other way." - Martin Luther King Jr.

0 comments:

Post a Comment