Holiday Haul - Lanzarote Winter/Spring 2015

By | 20:23 Leave a Comment




Recently I was on holiday in the beautiful Island of Fire - also known as Lanzarote. Lanzarote has fast become one of my favourite holiday destinations - not only because of the breathtaking landscape and friendly locals - but now the shopping too. I never thought much of the shops there as they always seemed to be kinda tacky, cheap shops. Turns out I wasn't looking properly. I've known about Playa Blanca having a Mango for some time now - and I've been on several occasions each time I've been there this past year. Last time I was in Lanzarote (back in October) I discovered the Biosfera Plaza Shopping Centre in Puerto del Carmen which houses one of my favourite shops of all time - Zara! I sadly didn't have a chance to go either time, but it's not too bad seen as there are Zaras near where I live at home. One shop that I adore but can't get at home is Springfield. I discovered it a few years back when I was on holiday in Portugal and I've been in love ever since. I've passed loads of Springfields over the years but for whatever reason I never had the chance to return, including this time. Sad face. Oh well, I'm sure I'll drag my parents to one when I return this October.. But for now, here you have it - my Lanzarote Holiday Haul!






Paco Rabanne Lady Million Eau My Gold! Eau de Toilette 50ml - £46.50

You know how you're sat on the plane, flicking through the magazine that shows all the things you can buy on board? Yeah well I caved and bought something. Like usual. This time, I bagged the Paco Rabanne Lady Million Eau My Gold (great name) as my favourite Lady Million was beginning to run out and I thought I'd give this one a try. Turns out it's amazing, but nothing like the original LM. That means I'll just have to get the original too...







Mango Printed Cotton-Blend T-Shirt in White - £9.99
Mango Printed Sweater in Black - £9.99
Mango Skinny Olivia Jeans in Open Grey - £39.99
Mango Skinny Belle Jeans in Open Grey - £34.99

And here we have Mango. I always get excited in Mango as the stuff actually fits me for once! I guess that's why I love brands like Mango, Zara and Springfield so much because unlike the hefty majority of British and American brands - they actually cater for very slim girls like me. And trust me when I say that is very rare. Many people have complained that said brands don't cater for those that don't have tiny frames when they can get their clothes from anywhere. Don't be greedy, guys!! Anyways, back to Mango... I bagged two pairs of skinny jeans, two jumpers (of course) and an adorable Mickey Mouse t-shirt!



Have you been on holiday recently?

"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated." - Mahatma Gandhi

0 comments:

Post a Comment