Harrogate Haul

By | 13:44 Leave a Comment
Topshop Sleeveless Peter Pan Blouse

About forever and a day ago, I took a trip to Harrogate with Shannon. She's probably the worst person to go shopping with because if I am debating on buying something, she'll respond with, 'Get it!!!!' which is always helpful when you're on an almost-constant spending ban. Despite me ignoring her and instead listening to my willpower, I still caved and bought a few bits and bobs. I'm still Saffron, after all...


H&M Knitwear - £7.99

Soap & Glory Crazy Sexy Kohl - £7 (on sale - RRP £14)


Batiste Medium & Brunette Dry Shampoo x2 - £3.99 each
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in No1 Fair - £4.19
Natural Collection Solo Eyeshadow in Willow & Butterscotch - £1.99 each
Bourjois Happy Light Matte Serum Primer - £8.99 (on offer - RRP £10.99)
Boots Baby Moisturising Bath 500ml - £1.50

I did pretty well for once, actually getting things I needed and only one or two (or five...) things that I didn't. I think that's a cause for celebration! More shopping, anyone?


Have you been shopping lately?

"The awful wrongs and sufferings forced upon the innocent, helpless, faithful animal race, form the blackest chapter in the whole world's history." - Edward Freeman 

0 comments:

Post a Comment