My Blog's 2nd Birthday!

By | 17:37 Leave a Comment

Like last year, I've been pretty late to post this... but Happy 2nd Birthday my precious little blog!

It doesn't feel anywhere near like two years ago since I published my 'Top 5 Perfumes' post... time seems to have flown so much (ignore the cliché plz) I guess, but I'm still super happy that I started writing on here as not only have I met some lovely people through it, but it's given me an outlet to express my emotions (and fuel my addiction) and let my very loud voice be heard! 

Followers
GFC: 5
Blogger pageviews: 22,310
Google+: 18
Google+ pageviews: 163,995
Bloglovin: 79
E-mail Subscription: 4
Twitter: 296

A big thank you to each and every one of you that reads my blog, as I know that the hefty majority of you don't follow me - but I promise I won't hold it against you!

Stay fabulous forever and ever. Till next time...
Saffron

0 comments:

Post a Comment