Jewels By Jane

By | 19:36 Leave a Comment
My Mum's friend, Jane, runs a jewellery business called Jewels By Jane. I've known Jane ever since I was born as her and my mum have worked together for as long as I can remember. She kindly asked me if I would do a little post about some of her products, and of course I said yes! She's super-sweet, and as you can see below, very talented. I remember when I was younger and my mum and I would stay at her house and she would let me look at her beautiful jewellery collection (it was huuge), so I'm so happy for her that she's decided to create her own!

Silver Cuff Bracelet with Mokume Gane design in Silver
Liberty of London Choker in Sky Blue & White Floral Mix

She has loads of different pieces, the ones shown above are just a select few. Jane lent me around 8 to photograph but these were the only ones that didn't have leather in them, but as you can see they're super gorge! Many of her pieces include the classic Liberty of London fabric, which adds a stylish yet elegant twist to the collection. Also, the products that have charms are detachable, so you can change them up for whatever occasion. Other charms are available separately.


Check out her website here and her Etsy account here and have a little snoop to see if anything takes your fancy. Prices range from around £2.50 - £30 from bracelets and charms to chokers and pendants!


Which is your favourite piece by Jane?

0 comments:

Post a Comment